Yesterday both Conor and Megan made some pretty entertaining comments. All in an effort to copy my words..... Enjoy.I was trying to open a Tupperware full of rice to warm up for lunch. Unfortunately the lid was broken & I was having trouble. I decided to use a fork to help pry it open, and in the process, rice went flying everywhere. I said, "Okay, I am so mad right now. I know I shouldn't say this word, but this STUPID lid broke and it makes me so frustrated!"
Conor said, "I never thought I'd say this....... but THAT LID IS STUPID!" The seriousness in his voice and the inflection of the sentence was really funny. I think he was actually thrilled to have a good reason to say a "bad" word.
**********
Later in the afternoon, we were driving back from Megan's dance class and as we were heading through an intersection this woman was trying to pass me on the right. I said, "What in the HECK are you doing, Lady?"
Megan said from the back seat, "Lady, what in the HECK (emphasis on HECK) are you doing?" She was clearly practicing, or trying out, this new word.
The words we use............................
4 comments:
Oh my, the memories! I remember being about - 6th grade and trying out the word "Bull!" and just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Sadly, nothing hit the fan. I was so bummed! lol
Ow wow... if only the words I have been busted using were as "nice" as your words :) The new rule at our house is... If Mom says it You can say it so now I have to be REALLY careful :)
ha ha ha!
Today while driving, again I said something like, "Lady, what are you doing?" I then hear Megan saying, "Lady, look at my face!" Megan had a very mean look on her face too!!! Gee, I'm in trouble...
Post a Comment