Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! XOX

We have a lot of love over here at the Edmund Inn!





Conor made the cool heart on our door (1st photo) & this necklace (below) for me at preschool. Megan wanted to try the necklace on, but was forbidden. Conor said, "I worked very hard on that. I put every bead on it and it took me about a whole HOUR!" What a sweetie. He gave me so many nice Valentines....

5 comments:

rebecca said...

You are one lucky mommy! I love the heart & the necklace...both works of art/heart. Happy Valentine's Day, friend!

Karen said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sweeney Family!

Ann-Marie said...

VERY nice! Nothing like a little love from Conor to make you feel better too.

J S and S said...

Happy Valentine's Day! We Love You all! XOXOXO :) -JS&S

Wendster said...

You are a lucky mom! Happy Valentine's Day.