The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Firehouse Playdate!
A couple of Brian's co-workers were playing ping pong while we were climbing up onto fire trucks and wearing fire gear. It was fun to visit!
What a great daddy you guys have. Love the shirt too. Did Brian pick it out? We are counting the days you guys get here....and we got an awesome canoe. Get ready for some fun!
I was showing the kids the family blogs and Adam said, hey wait - my History teacher was talking about Arlington today and said I hope you all have a chance to go there someday. It's funny how things "click". One day the kids will make it there - I promise =)
5 comments:
What a great daddy you guys have. Love the shirt too. Did Brian pick it out? We are counting the days you guys get here....and we got an awesome canoe. Get ready for some fun!
I love playdates at the firestation : )
Brian, You look handsome too... -JS&S
I was showing the kids the family blogs and Adam said, hey wait - my History teacher was talking about Arlington today and said I hope you all have a chance to go there someday. It's funny how things "click". One day the kids will make it there - I promise =)
I love your blog, Jen. Your kids are so lucky they get to visit their dad at the fire station! So much fun!
Post a Comment