The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Love is in the Air.... (Betsy & Tanner)
Betsy was an absolutely beautiful bride! And, the candy "bar" was a fabulous idea. We had so much fun. Congratulations to Betsy & Tanner!!!
Great photos! With beautiful dresses, bubbles, candy, cookies, and a chocolate fountain with marshmallows, Bryn's pretty sure getting married is the best event ever.
I'm so glad you commented so I could see your fantastic blog...I laughed, I cried and I found Randall!!! Your brother of course but you were right they could be twins. Randall was happy to find his long lost brother (he doesn't have one). I'm so mad I didn't know about you sooner, I took the joy school kids to the fire department this spring and I KNOW Brian would have done a better job than the yoo hoo's here in Medford. Anyway, now I'll really keep tabs on ya.
6 comments:
Great photos! With beautiful dresses, bubbles, candy, cookies, and a chocolate fountain with marshmallows, Bryn's pretty sure getting married is the best event ever.
Cute pics. A friend had a candy bar at her wedding. They even had cotton candy on little sticks. It was fun :) Just a few more days... yeah!!!
I'm so glad you commented so I could see your fantastic blog...I laughed, I cried and I found Randall!!! Your brother of course but you were right they could be twins. Randall was happy to find his long lost brother (he doesn't have one). I'm so mad I didn't know about you sooner, I took the joy school kids to the fire department this spring and I KNOW Brian would have done a better job than the yoo hoo's here in Medford. Anyway, now I'll really keep tabs on ya.
Candy "Bar"...now that's a party!! Adam would seriously freak =) I adore the pic of Megan with the bubbles - this is contest worthy!!
I was just looking at these photos again and noticed that both Bryn and Connor's legs are covered with bandaids. Don't you love this age?
And I promise I really know how to spell Conor. :)
Post a Comment