Thursday, June 18, 2009

Magna Cum Laude

Conor graduated Magna Cum Laude from Arlington Heights Nursery School this week. His emphasis was in block building, sand play, and painting. He plans to continue his education at Stratton Elementary School in Arlington.

Receiving his diploma from Susan

His "professors": Susan & Natalie (he loves them!)

Singing E-I-E-I-O for the parents at commencement

Proud mom



Conor's friend Dylan & Conor's biggest fan, Megan

Conor got a bit emotional about the whole preschool experience, as you can see from his expression

When do I get to go to school mom?

2 comments:

Jody said...

Congratulations Conor! You are really singing that song proudly aren't you? I can't believe you'll be in Kindergarten at the school your dad went to! How amazing is that?
We can't wait to see everyone soon. Have fun at Lake Tahoe, we are jealous we cannot make it, but we get to have you sleep over at our house for 5+ days!! WOO HOO!! Love you all =)

Wendster said...

Is kindergarten ready for a boy this smart?

I believe that Conor's K teachers are going to get a kick out of him ... and I'm sure he'll get a kick out of Kindergarten too.

Good job, Conor!