The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
UTAH, The Wild Wild WEST 2009
HAPPY 4TH OFJULY!
on the Lake at DayBreak (at Jody & Jeff's)
Sand Creations
Wiffle Ball
Polygamist hair-dos
FIREWORKS
Temple Square
Sikoti & Jenifer
Adam & Sara
"Hi, President Monson. I hope I'm not underdressed..."
WOW! We thought we packed the fun in but Reno was only half the excitement. I love the pictures of Grandpa and Conor. It looks like you did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE! Miss you guys. Tag we're it for a visit.
3 comments:
love the last line : )
It looked like such a fun vacation. It was great to see all the pictures.
wow! You guys have been busy having a ton of fun. The best part about living far from family is when you get to visit them in the summer. Love it.
WOW! We thought we packed the fun in but Reno was only half the excitement. I love the pictures of Grandpa and Conor. It looks like you did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE! Miss you guys. Tag we're it for a visit.
Post a Comment