
Megan, Conor, Brian, Lena & I all went to Not Your Average Joe's on Tuesday night. We got this shot as we were leaving. Our kids are very fond of Lena, and her fancy contraptions. While visiting her in SLC, the kids nearly wore out her wheelchair lift.
7 comments:
great photo!
I love that photo!
that is sooooo cute!!!!
That photo could be entered in a contest - so sweet!
That is the best shot. I am so glad you captured the moment.
so sweet!
That is a REALLY great photo. Your kids just seem SO sweet and fun.
Thanks for giving me the heads up about the invite. Drat these oversights! I wouldn't have intentionally left you off of my list ever! I love when you stop by! At least we have you squared away now.
I am so glad you are continuing to blog because I love your blog. Great insights, great photos, great people. Keep up the good work.
:)
Wendster
Post a Comment