The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
I love it. I am completely serious. Megan looks oh so cool and that door frams, with it's cool greens ... perfect color matches ... her pinks, the door frame's greens ... what kind of camera did you use?
Wendy, you crack me up! I loved this pic too so I'm glad you enjoyed it. I just took it with my Canon PowerShot SD700. :) It's a great little camera (mostly for outside shots w/ natural lighting).
8 comments:
I love this picture of Megan! Really does capture summer. ;)
Oh. My. GOSH!
This picture is FANTASTIC!
It should be in a museum.
I love it. I am completely serious. Megan looks oh so cool and that door frams, with it's cool greens ... perfect color matches ... her pinks, the door frame's greens ... what kind of camera did you use?
:)
framE ... not framS.
:)
ahem ... I mean the green door.
OK ok ... you know what I meant. It's late. We say things backwards when it's late.
Wendy, you crack me up! I loved this pic too so I'm glad you enjoyed it. I just took it with my Canon PowerShot SD700. :) It's a great little camera (mostly for outside shots w/ natural lighting).
classic!
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!! love those shades.
Megan you are so funny! Aunt Jody misses you...topless rocks when it's hot and humid. Wish I could get away with this sometimes =) ha ha...
Post a Comment