ps. to my little sister: We didn't open your gifts & we won't open them until Christmas day!
I promise.
************************************
We were also invited to a fun cookie decorating party on Wednesday! Conor's cookies are in his belly, but here are Megan's. All the kids had so much fun.
************************************
We were also invited to a fun cookie decorating party on Wednesday! Conor's cookies are in his belly, but here are Megan's. All the kids had so much fun.
3 comments:
Megan's expression is priceless!
I'm sad we missed the big dump and the cancelled church (okay, not too sad). Enjoy the snow!
p.s. Bryn says "parents" in the bleeped out portion of the interview. I didn't want any little ears to accidentally overhear. :)
What great shots. We love your Christmas card pictures. We wish we could bang on your front door and come in for cookies...but we can live through the blog. Merry Christmas sis.
You are lucky you didn't peek early... I hope the wrapping made it through the mail... The wrapping paper was very thin but I didn't have anymore red and I had to match everything :) It was really good to talk to you today! Merry Christmas!! Love you all tons!!! -JS&S
Post a Comment