The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Monday, December 21, 2009
BIG SNOW
We read Katy and the Big Snow (by Virginia Lee Burton) today in honor of the 10-12" of snow we got! Church was canceled. Just as I was going out to shovel, I opened the door and saw a big red truck. It was Brian with the community safety truck (with a plow). He cleared out the end of our driveway and then drove away.....
Hmmm maybe if Brian gets fired you could move here... I'll have to dig up some more dirt :) I would love to have someone clean up snow!! The city plow moves the street snow right in front of our driveway all the time... Arrrgggg!!!
WOW! I was so glad to see that you posted a comment on my blog. It was fun catching up on your adorable family. I am so glad that I can follow your happenings now. You all look wonderful@!
4 comments:
Great Jenifer, evidence to get me fired.
Sorry honey. There is method to my madness. If I get you fired, I get to see you more often. :)
Hmmm maybe if Brian gets fired you could move here... I'll have to dig up some more dirt :) I would love to have someone clean up snow!! The city plow moves the street snow right in front of our driveway all the time... Arrrgggg!!!
WOW! I was so glad to see that you posted a comment on my blog. It was fun catching up on your adorable family. I am so glad that I can follow your happenings now. You all look wonderful@!
Post a Comment