We had a wonderful Christmas. Some of my favorite moments included reading all the lovely Christmas books, enjoying our Christmas lights, having Brian home all day on Christmas, and watching Conor and Megan play with the nativity sets. Megan liked acting out the nativity as an "echo" as I read the account from Luke II. She spoke for the Angel Gabriel and Mary, and her biblical pronunciations were quite adorable.
The kids walked down the stairs to discover.....
....that they must have been on Santa's "Good List." No coal.
Playmobil = success. We filled Megan's wooden doll house (from Christmas when she was 2) with Playmobil furniture. She loves it.
Dear Grandma,
You make the coolest things. Thank you for my cozy warm vest!
Love, CONOR
2010.
Today we built 4 snowmen in our backyard. The snow was perfect. We rolled the snow and you could visually see the layers, like bales of hay. It was so much fun! Happy New Year!
7 comments:
Looks like a really nice Christmas....Happy 2010 to your wonderful family!
So fun. I love that nativity set - I'll need the scoop on that one ;) I need to blog about our Christmas sometime... hmmmm...
Our Brians are so similar it is scary. My Brian asked for a microscope for the first 5 years of our marriage and he got his own two years ago. The best thing to look at has been eyebrows...they have this disgusting bulbus end. And then this year Santa gave the kids a telescope (for kids) Brian has played with it far more than the kids. Love the pictures. Happy 2010
It looks like a very merry Christmas was had by all.
Happy New Year Jen! I hope that this new year brings many happy moments to you and yours.
Liz - the Nativity set was made by HABA (German. I love it! I bought it online 3 years ago with money my parents gave me for Christmas. :) My kids have the most fun with the Playmobil Nativity set (surprise!), but the wooden HABA one is my favorite.
Happy New Year!! Where is Brian's face??? and you too??? -JS&S
What fun pictures! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment