LIFE IS FORTIFIED BY MANY FRIENDSHIPS
Last night I got to spend almost 5 hours eating and talking with these four lovely ladies. We met in the summer of 2000 when I was hired as a new teacher in Westford. They all contributed to my success as a teacher, and to the development of my character. Little did I know then how much they would influence my life.
We had so many good laughs. I consider my life changed and enriched by their association. Each one of them is genuine, caring, kind, hilarious, intelligent, supportive, and courageous.
(I had them sign a permission slip to post their picture on my blog.) ;)
4 comments:
what a great way to spend a night out!
Teachers can make such an incredible difference in the lives of others. Especially little ones, I can only imagine what an amazing teacher you are!
I love good friends and girls' nights out!
We just got home from the boy's haircuts and its too late to call Megan :( We'll try to call you after work on Thursday! Hopefully the card arrived on time! We love you Meg!!! -JS&S
Post a Comment