
Conor told me that I had to "earn" my Mother's Day coupons. Nothing is free! He told me if I did something really big, like take him for ice cream, he'd give all of them to me.


He gave me coupons for:
$1.00
Making (MA CEN) breakfast
Making my bed
No TV for one day


(Artist's note: Mom is in the middle between the 2 beds that are pushed together. Conor is on mom's right and Megan is on mom's left.)
2 comments:
I am glad that I am not the only mom that sleeps with her babes! It is one of my favorite things to do. I love your little love notes, they are too sweet! Isn't the handwritting worth everything? love it! Happy Mother's Day to you~
Jeni! This is priceless =) Does this mean 1) you take naps with Conor? 2) you lay down with him at night to read a story and then fall asleep by mistake or 3) he comes into your bed at night when Brian is gone to keep you company? All 3 are perfect!! =) I love the "nothing is Free" - how funny! You crack me up CONOR!!
Post a Comment