This was our 1st time biking along the Cape Cod Canal without a bike trailer. Conor and Megan both biked 10 miles, Megan with training wheels. Impressive. It was a nice, cool day. No swimming, but we did play at the beach. We loved being able to bring Grandma to visit her cousin Joan.
5 comments:
TEN miles?!? Those kids are tough!!
I told Brian that they are going to be ready for Patton's Army soon!
10 miles!!! I bet you didn't have to beg them to go to bed that night. Jen, I wish you could bike here with me. Simon just learned to ride without his training wheels. That kid is an animal. He's so persistant. I was terrified to let him go....but he did it. But never for 10 miles. Amazing.
Wow, I'm impressed!
WOW - you do so many FUN things as a family! Just reading the word hiking made me cry. I hurt my back again on Thursday - just getting into the van. I can't stand all the way up. I look like an old lady. I am a 1 1/2 years post surgery and dangit! I hope it is temporary. Pray with me please. Okay, so weird comments from "somebody" and "Adnan". It may be time to go "Private" and make friends/family sign in like Julie does? How sad. Glad they didn't say anything bad? =) LOVE YOU GUYS! Did you get Adam's invitation to his EAGLE SCOUT COURT OF HONOR? We'll send you a program and pics, k? MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment