The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
O' CANADA
We had a fabulous and fun trip to Canada: New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia. I'm so behind on blogging so for now here are a few pics.
The sand dollar & red clay beach of PEI (footprint) closeups look super. Megan and Conor always takes great photos. The mountain is actually Baxter State Park, MT. Katahdin... we turned right and into New Brunswick we went.
Jeni! Did I tell you I got your postcard and was so touched. You are awesome to send that. So many memories. Glad you are building them with the kids. Miss my Conor and Megan...=)
5 comments:
The sand dollar & red clay beach of PEI (footprint) closeups look super. Megan and Conor always takes great photos. The mountain is actually Baxter State Park, MT. Katahdin... we turned right and into New Brunswick we went.
That first photo is great!
There's a lot of great pictures.
Looks like it was marvelous.
Love the updates. Looks like you're having a great summer. We need a vacation! -JS&S
Jeni! Did I tell you I got your postcard and was so touched. You are awesome to send that. So many memories. Glad you are building them with the kids. Miss my Conor and Megan...=)
Post a Comment