The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Megan's Debut on 2 wheels
Megan was very brave and agreed to try riding with no training wheels. She did a great job and was so pleased with herself.
Megan! I wonder if you are riding without trainers and without daddy now! You are so brave! We LOVE you and your brother (who I am sure encouraged you too, huh?) I can't wait till you can come to Utah again and go on the lake with us again!! LOVE, the TREUS
(PS Tell you mom to mark that "somebody" as SPAM!!)
2 comments:
She did great!
Megan! I wonder if you are riding without trainers and without daddy now! You are so brave! We LOVE you and your brother (who I am sure encouraged you too, huh?) I can't wait till you can come to Utah again and go on the lake with us again!! LOVE, the TREUS
(PS Tell you mom to mark that "somebody" as SPAM!!)
Post a Comment