What a day for the Beach!
Today was our annual ward clambake at Crane Beach. What remarkably cooperative weather. It was gorgeous. On the drive up to Ipswich Conor asked how long we could stay. Brian told him we'd stay as long as he and Megan wanted. Conor said, "How about 6 hours?" I jumped in and said, "Well, we may not stay that long!" We ended up arriving just after 12 noon and we left just before 6pm. We did stay that long! Megan and I have sunburned faces and everyone had a fabulous day.
Megan asked me if she could play volleyball. She really had fun with Brian. Afterward, when I asked her about it, she said, "I hit the ball like a million times." (family joke between me and Brian) "Well," she clarified, "I hit it like seven times." We were proud of her for getting right in the game!
On the way home we stopped so that Brian could show the kids an army tank. We typically just admire it from a distance.
. . . . . . . . a few more pictures forthcoming . . . . . . . .
2 comments:
So Jen. I finally found you! I've searched FB, Google, etc. and found your married name on a Bountiful UT, 1989 HS Reunion site, which led me to your blog. (which I read alot of, by the way).
Your kids are adorable and I've enjoyed "catching up" on your life. I've been married 9 years, one daughter (5) and live in Columbus, OH now. Would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to catch up with you. Find me on FaceBook or email me at kimberkniss@yahoo.com.
So good to see your beautiful face.
Love,
Kimber Kniss Whanger
Yay! I miss the annual clambake at the beach. As well as beating Brian at football in the sand. Good times. Looks like everyone had a fun day.
Post a Comment