Today was a monumental day. Megan started preschool at Arlington Heights Nursery School. She wanted daddy to take her there. I convinced her to let me come along as the photographer.
When I went to pick Megan up she was walking around on plastic stompers (plastic stilt-like cups) and really enjoying herself. However, she was hesitant about sharing what she did today at school. Over the course of the afternoon she gave us a brief report. They had "lunch" (snack) but she didn't eat anything. She told the teacher about someone who was breaking a rule. (uh oh.) They played outside.
This is a big step for Miss Megan and we know that she is going to make many friends and enjoy her new school.
5 comments:
Yipee! Congrats!
Proud of you Miss Megan! When was this school founded? And, did Conor go this preschool too? How FUN! =)
Yeah for you! Don't grow up too fast Meg :) -JS&S
Jody, it was established in 1965 (Jason's birth year, right?)
http://www.ahnschool.org/
The current director's mother ran the nursery school in the beginning and passed it along to her daughter. It's a great place. Conor went there 2 days/week one year and then 3 days/week the next year. :)
Wow! Megan is getting SO big.
You sure have adorable intelligent wonderful kids. I sure enjoy your posts about them.
You are a super blogger Jen and I enjoy your posts so much. Thanks for sharing.
ha! the word verification word is: "blest" ... and you certainly are.
Post a Comment