Friday, February 25, 2011

I got my hair cut

Before you look, prepare yourself to see a haircut that is very similar to all the haircuts I've had in the past.  I wasn't very bold or daring.  In fact, I chatted with Maria at Kenzo Salon in Stoneham about how many of us have psychological hair issues.  She hears them frequently. "My face is too fat to have my hair cut short" is a popular one.

Maria definitely "fixed" my highlights and I like the cut.  I think I am just accepting the fact that there aren't many hair cutting options when you have requirements like:  the hair must fit into a pony tail and it must be low maintenance.  Some day I might do something not so subtle.  I still have 5 + months until I turn 40.  I'm not sure that I have $140. (plus tip), however!


6 comments:

Cami said...

It's fantastic! I'm going to print your pictures out and take them with me next time I go get my hair cut and tell them that's what I want. Of course, it may be tricky for them to add the length, but that's why we pay them the big bucks, right?!? :)

Queen Elizabeth said...

Love it!

Sweeney Household said...

Ahhh, thanks gals. Liz referred me to the salon. :) If anyone wants to get a cut before the end of May, they gave me a coupon that will save you and me $10. towards a cut or color. (My cut was $40.) Kenzo Salon is only about 20 min. away. It's a nice place. Let me know.

Jody said...

I hope you had a FUN day - just you - I really like it. The color looks AMAZING! The cut is great too and you are right, if it's not easy or ponytailable - just made that up - then forget it. You are BEAUTIFUL Jeni - inside and out! I love you!! JODY

Melanie said...

It looks great! I'd give anything for long, thick hair.

Wendster said...

You know ... you get prettier and prettier every year.

True dat. :)