Here is a synopsis of our vacation, after Monday's visit to Castle Island.
We played a marathon-long game of Monopoly. Conor is a new fan, and though he is only 7, can calculate how much money you owe him, knows how to purchase houses & hotels, and seems to always be winning! Megan likes it too, but when she starts losing her money she drops out of the game, until someone lands on her property! Mommy has patience.......
We went to Kimball Farm and went miniature golfing with our friends! We ate at Pappa Gino's and came back to get some Kimball's ice cream.
It was such a treat to visit our friends in Belmont who used to live in Arl. The kids had such a good time together and were excited to play, like old times. This photo totally shows their personalities.
Conor got to help dye the eggs for the Easter Egg Hunt for the 1st time this year. There were about 10 kids there and all of them played hide-and-seek and sardines too. Again, the house was perfect for great hiding places (for eggs and people)!
After a week full of fun and relaxation (TV and computer games), Easter morning was the perfect ending/beginning. Pictures coming.......
4 comments:
Tell Conor I want to play Monopoly with him.
Bryn LOVES Monopoly. We have Star Wars Monopoly, which only adds to the appeal. Perhaps Master Conor could come by some afternoon for a stroll around the board. :)
STAR WARS Monopoly!!!? Conor would be in 7th heaven. It will be their 1st date. ;)
Wow Conor is smart! I don't like Monopoly because I lose and I lose track once you get to the house/hotel stage! My friend would love Star Wars Monopoly too, I think I have one Christmas gift taken care of ;) Love you!! -JS&S
Post a Comment