The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Patriot's Day
We decided to go to the place we love most on Patriot's Day.
I am so jealous! I have been in a blizzard again today!!!! This state. I have thought about you so much and need to send you an email. I sure love you!
5 comments:
I am so jealous! I have been in a blizzard again today!!!! This state. I have thought about you so much and need to send you an email. I sure love you!
Yesterday I kept thinking, "This is a perfect day for castle island." I should have just packed us up and gone- we would have been in good company!
Great photos! And I love those brown eggs, baby!
Cami, I wish I would have called you! We'll hopefully have many more perfect Castle Island days to come!
Castle Island looks wonderful!! I would really love to plan a trip to Boston!! I need to stop wishing and start planning :) -JS&S
Post a Comment