Consider a light box if you are suffering from temporary Seasonal Affective Disorder this month! Seriously. My doctor prescribed one for me.
M A Y
| Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
| Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
5 comments:
what happened to APRIL showers bring may flowers?!
Did you get one? I should probably get one. I want to hear more about the bar mitzvah sometime...
Yes! The light was covered in FULL (minus less than $10 shipping). It's been helpful, I think. :)
It definitely helped Conor's little bean plant that was dying. We set it up next the light and saved the bean's life.
Tell Conor we have beans too. We had little flowers and now little tiny beans. Give them something to climb. Ours wrapped all around the blinds :) -JS&S
OH YEAH! I am having SAD too! Today it is seriously freezing in Utah. It snowed up Parleys and I feel like we are never going to have Spring, maybe just jump to Summer and then it will snow again in September...WAHHHHHH =( I need a Light Box! I am soooo going to ask my OB for one. Do you get tan too?
Love you Jeni =)
"The SUN will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow..."
Post a Comment