Saturday, May 28, 2011

On the subject of LIGHT...

The Edmund Inn has added some new lights to add to its charm and appeal.  In addition to the Light Box for any travelers experiencing Seasonal Affective Disorder ;) we also have a nice desk lamp, an additional floor lamp on either side of the couch, and a lamp for the piano.  Exactly one month ago, the original owner (aka Brian),

drum roll please.....

had RECESSED LIGHTING installed in the KITCHEN!  It's wonderful.  Every time I turn on the lights, I am so happy.  I'm quite sure our dishes are getting cleaner too.


5 comments:

ellen said...

Fancy!

Jody said...

WOW!! Your kitchen looks AMAZING. I haven't seen it in like a long time (when did you & Brian get married again?). I love LIGHT, always have, always will. I turn on lights everywhere and think that we all need more light. Just ask Julie, I always try to open her blinds without even thinking when I'm at her house!!!

XOXOXOXOXO Love you Jeni - tell the kids & Brian we said HI & Happy Memorial Day tomorrow!!!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Love love love the lights.

J S and S said...

The kitchen looks great! I love your fridge... it looks just like mine with pics all over it. I think Mom's looks like this too. :) -JS&S

Sweeney Household said...

Jody, we got married in 2002. 9 years this month. can you believe that? 9 years in darkness.... 9 years with no dishwasher.....

i could go on. ;)

9 years of marital bliss.