Thursday, June 23, 2011

9 Years of Marital Bliss

... and never an unkind word has been spoken from our lips.

Though the title and 1st sentence imply perfection we can only hope for, we are very much in love!  We are so thankful and happy that we found each other.

Brian and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary yesterday -- June 22nd.  It's always fun to nostalgically talk about the "good ol' days" when he used to send me the most adorable post cards in the mail (from Arlington, MA to Medford, MA) and I was always on my best behavior.

[The pictures below, from our wedding day, are bad reproductions.  [Our wedding photographer didn't take digital photos...  :(  These are actually digital photos of our photos, not even scanned. ]





6 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous pictures! Congratulations on another year!

Jody said...

Big TEN next year! LOVE the photos. I kind of forgot that "back in the day" not most photos were taken digitally. You look like a princess. That smile - wow! Crest white strips =) I think maybe Brian had a little more hair back then. J/K Brian. Wish we could see you in real life.
Love you both and think of you way often.
XOXOXOXOXO JODY

Holly said...

I am so glad you said those first two statement weren't quite all the way true! I was thinking I needed to take lessons from you on how to keep my mouth shut sometimes! Congratulations! You guys are amazing!

Pia Williams said...

Congratulations. I hope your day was special. I just can't believe it's already been 9 years ago. Beautiful pics.
I sure miss you and wish I could come out to Boston for a visit sometime. It's been a while. It seems like another life ago when we all lived there in Medford. Any special plans for the big 4-0 this year?
Love, Pia

J S and S said...

I keep forgetting I wasn't at your wedding :( Someday we'll make it out there... Way to go on 9 years!! -JS&S

laree ulynn said...

congratulations to a wonderful couple
has it been that long?
it seems you've got it figured out great. I've never seen Brian any happier than now.