I was reprimanded (by my big sister) in my comment section for not mentioning my father, Brian's father, or my children's father, on Father's Day! Shame on me. I was catching up with all the events lately and didn't mean to post about Conor that particular holiday. But, hey, Conor will someday be a father too.
So, HAPPY b-e-l-a-t-e-d FATHER'S DAY to.......
Brian
 |
| Daddy looks very tired (sorry Brian) because he just finished working 24-hours....... |
___________________
Dad Sweeney
 |
| This photo was taken on the day Brian's brother Robert graduated from the police academy |
_____________________________
Dad Fisher
 |
This photo was taken at a daddy/daughter night in primary. I'm guessing that I'm about 10, or maybe 11.
(I've been searching for this picture. I found it among my saved treasures in one of the boxes that arrived with my piano) |
____________________________
Bob
I am THANKFUL for all the Fathers in my life!
2 comments:
Thank you Jeni! Sorry for scolding you! and then glad you added Bob too. Lots of Fathers, you are right! I love the pic of you and Dad. Wow...you two..so cute. So glad you found that. Love you! And, I guess you will forgive me, huh? =) XOXOXOXO
Way to go! Man you covered all the "daddy" bases! It is always a little weird to see pics of dad. I wish I knew where my box of pics was...
Love you all! -JS&S
Post a Comment