Today is my 40th birthday. This year I fully intend to spend more time "Feelin' foxy" and less time worrying that I'm not!
a few pics from the big day....
![]() |
| The kids made these signs for me, and taped them to our house, with the help of our dear friend Anna. When Brian and I drove into the driveway, these homemade signs were a very happy sight to see! * |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Megan's sign says that she missed me because Brian and I spent 1/2 of my birthday together at the Boston Temple. We were able to do ordinance work on behalf of both of his great-grandparents. It was one of the most memorable and significant days of our lives. Amazing. And, we really appreciated our friends who helped the kids have great fun while we were away.


6 comments:
Ha Ha Jeni!! I am so glad you remembered those sweats of moms! And, I am sorry that today we didn't talk in real person. I lamely texted you before we watched a movie, thinking it was too late in Boston. I love you and hope your 40th was soooo FUN =) I will call you on Sunday...XOXOXOXOXO
(PS You shouldn't be worrying EVER about foxy"ness"...you are beautiful in every way!!!)
Happy birthday foxy momma!! I love this post! :) Leah
Happy Birthday Jenifer!!! You definitely deserve to feel FOXY!!!!
Happy birthday Foxy Lady!
And I just saw you ran a race and set a PR. . . That is so awesome!
You are indeed a lucky woman! Happy Birthday, Jen
You are a fox, Jenn! Happy 40th birthday to you. And send my love to Anna. She looks great in those photos.
Post a Comment