"Gosh, oh gee, how happy I'd be,
If I could only whistle (thhhh thhhh)"
Warning: This picture is not intended for younger audiences. It very much resembles a vampire.
| Where did our little Mr. Conor go? He looks so old now without his 2 front teeth! |
The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
| Where did our little Mr. Conor go? He looks so old now without his 2 front teeth! |
4 comments:
Holy horror movie! EEEK!! I love the jack-o-lantern face!! (Yes, I'm back... we need to chat SOON!) I have seen glimpses of my brain...
I always knew I liked Connor:)
How cute! Just wait for the huge teeth to grow in. Welcome to the "awkward, big teeth stage of life" Annacy is totally in it although I would never say that to her. And--14 miles for Meg!!!! She can come train for century rides with me anytime. Love from Reno.
Alicia, I totally thought of you when I wrote this post for various reasons......! 1. because of the photo we have of you and Mr. Conor at Halloween dressed as vampires. 2. because you would have been okay with his tooth twisting around during primary when you were his teacher. 3. and I have not forgotten your love for Edward (2nd to only Jeff) and the Twilight books.
xox - we MISS you!!
Post a Comment