Wednesday, September 14, 2011

#3 - A Baptism

___________________________________________

3.  A Baptism

Conor's baptism was wonderful.  He had many friends there to support him, both from school and church.  His Grandma came all the way from Nevada to be a part of his baptism.  His aunt and cousin were there too.  And we had a very happy surprise from the Ures.  Unbeknownced to us, they traveled up to MA from New Jersey the night before and showed up at the baptism.  I cried.  They are amazing friends.

(Thank you cousin Ellen for taking such awesome shots of the day.  We treasure these photos!)

Congratulations, Conor! 
You are officially a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.















6 comments:

Melanie said...

I saw some baptism pictures on Ellen's blog and have been waiting anxiously for this post. Congratulation, Conor!
What a special thing to do it at the beach. It reminds me of all the beach baptisms in Japan. I love Conor's CTR towel and your pumpkin pies look divine!

ellen said...

Saturday was a great day!

J S and S said...

Yeah! Finally the pics :) I love them! -JS&S

amydear said...

Reading this post made me teary-eyed! I wish I could have been there. What a special place to get baptized. Great choice, Conor!

SpatuLena said...

That's so awesome about the Ures! Congrats to Conor!

Jody said...

WOW!! That post left me speechless! What a wonderful day for you Conor...I think you are very lucky to be baptized by your Dad in the ocean. CONGRATS Conor!! You are a GREAT kid and Heavenly Father loves you =)