How is that for a title? This past week, hands down, was the BIGGEST week of my career as a mother. We sent the kids off to school, including Miss Megan. She made her debut at Stratton as a kindergartner. Conor started 2nd grade. We picked my mom up from the airport for a 6 (blessed) day visit, celebrated Conor's 8th birthday and planned and held his baptism.
It was a week full of emotions.
1. A Brand New School Year:
_______________________________________________
2. A Birthday:
Conor turned 8 this year!!
 |
Conor's traditional pumpkin pie Our dear friend Ann-Marie made the amazing CTR towel - perfect gift! Fancy balloons and fun presents |
3 comments:
Megan and Addi have the same backpack :)
We have good taste! I love that backpack. We have the matching lunch box too, but it's not designed as well as other lunch boxes....
Great to hear from you!
Mom looks so tan! I bet that was heaven. It is always way too short when I see her. We get to see her tomorrow at Kate's baptism. It's snowing outside just FYI. =)
Post a Comment