The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
BOO!
Conor as Darth Vader and Megan with her own creation of a "Spider Witch"
(Excuse my absence from blogging. I am taking a course online and it is taking up all of my free time!)
So fun to talk to you the other day =) What a small world it is. The face painting turned out great! Megan, you are very creative! Conor, all I have to say is "Luke, I am your Faaaather".
2 comments:
Love the costumes! :) -JS&S
So fun to talk to you the other day =) What a small world it is. The face painting turned out great! Megan, you are very creative! Conor, all I have to say is "Luke, I am your Faaaather".
Post a Comment