Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Magic of the TREE

We got a very late start this year.  After stopping at the Boys and Girls Club to pick up our tree on Monday night, and discovering that they had stopped selling them & the tree lot was bare, we went to Mahoney's.  (They had lovely trees at reasonable prices, by the way.)  We picked out the perfect tree.   I did the lights and the kids decorated it.  I love the magic of a Christmas tree.  It just makes the house so cheery.  I still love my nativity set too.





5 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

I love that nativity set! I need a bigger house to display more nativity sets (that'll work, right?) The tree looks awesome!

Cami said...

I love these photos! They just eek of Christmas warmth and festive spirit. Nicely decorated, nicely shot!

J S and S said...

I love your nativity! I wish we would get a live tree... they are always so expensive and I can never figure out how to get them home :) I want to hike up in the mountains and cut one down like Jami does! Love you guys! We SOOOOOO need to skype soon! It is much better to see you and the kiddos faces when we chat! -JS&S

Jody said...

Hi Jeni and family! I love your tree too. Plus the photos are great. You have some real talent at photography. I really appreciate you having patience with the FLAKY Treu family on the Christmas gift this year. I am SO SORRY! We love you. I read Julie's post and now I want to SKYPE too. We are sooooo missing our Fisher family. Julie went to Disneyland for Christmas, Jeff's in Texas, Jami in Reno and didn't get to see Jason even though he's 45 minutes away. Merry Christmas LATE and Happy New Year EARLY! XOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of your tree!