Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Pony Party of all Pony Parties


Have you ever been invited to a Pony Party?  It felt like we were in a Ralph Lauren advertisement and I was snapping photos of everything.  Wow - this is definitely a world I have never known.  Megan's little friend in her kindergarten class invited the entire class to enjoy this amazing party!

The barn was absolutely beautiful

The kids made cowboy hats to take home!

Happy Birthday, friend!
Megan's pony, Dayton, stopped right in front of this fancy house and "pooped."   Megan was very excited to tell me that when she finished her ride!  (You can see Megan and Dayton and the 2 guides in front of the front door.)


The cake was made of cupcakes in the shape of a horse and the frosting was made with LOTS of butter!



2 comments:

ellen said...

My next birthday I'm totally having a pony party.

Queen Elizabeth said...

What will they do next year? Wow...