Today I was feeling nostalgic for the days when I played with my kids all day. Now they go to school most of the day and the hours left for me are the "frustrating hours" of getting them out the door to school, getting them to help around the house, taking them to various activities, and then getting them to go to bed. So, when I found this old video of my two cherubs singing "I am a Child of God," it brought me back to those days when I played with Conor and Megan day in and day out! (Of course, the grass is always greener. What I would have given to have 6 hours to myself back then!!!)
4 comments:
That is the sweetest. And that is how I will always remember little Conor!
That is completely adorable.
I'm sitting here with Ingrid and we've watched this darling video 6 times now and she's still insisting "again, watch again!" as I'm typing. Thanks for sharing this - and it's a great reminder to me to enjoy this time with two little kids at home...some days it's definitely easier than others :) Love you guys!
So cute! Conor has a great singing voice and I agree, the grass is always greener. those days full of play were fun!
Post a Comment