My plan is to re-do St. Patrick's Day. After all, it IS Brian's favorite holiday! Brian made a boiled dinner for the guys at the firehouse a few days before. We had gross pancakes at our house and I feel like we need to redeem ourselves.
The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
No Green Eggs (and Ham)
I proposed making GREEN pancakes on St. Patrick's Day. When I went to get an egg out of the fridge, I realized that we had eaten the last of them the day before! So, I got clever and made pancakes with dried egg whites. Yuck. Megan would have no part of them.

My plan is to re-do St. Patrick's Day. After all, it IS Brian's favorite holiday! Brian made a boiled dinner for the guys at the firehouse a few days before. We had gross pancakes at our house and I feel like we need to redeem ourselves.
My plan is to re-do St. Patrick's Day. After all, it IS Brian's favorite holiday! Brian made a boiled dinner for the guys at the firehouse a few days before. We had gross pancakes at our house and I feel like we need to redeem ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I left you a message about boiled dinner :) I was going to do something really fun too but just never planned it out... You should check out my friends blog http://afamilythatplaystogether.wordpress.com/2012/03/20/its-been-a-while/
Love you :) -JS&S
Post a Comment