Sunday, April 15, 2012

I wanna be in a parade!

Daddy gets to be in all the parades.  And he gets to be FIRST in the parades.  And he gets to carry a cool flag or an axe. And our friend Amelie was marching in the Patriot's Day Parade today with her Brownie Troop.  Conor was wondering why his cub scout troop wasn't in the parade?!



HAPPY PATRIOT'S DAY, 2012


Better view of the parade if you climb a tree.

Yes, I am going to frame this pic for his mother.  Handsome boy.  Beautiful eyes!

Visitors from Germany - they loved the parade - especially all the great patriotic music.



Amelie got to blow bubbles in the parade with her troop.


Harry Allen and his oil truck.  

Oliver let Megan and Conor learn to use his fancy, new "Ripstick."

2 comments:

amydear said...

I miss Patriot's Day, but I sure don't miss paying for heating oil! Have a great day!

J S and S said...

It looks so warm :)
I love the pic in the tree. You two are growing up a ton! We need to chat on the computer again :)
Love you guys! -JS&S