The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
And for the days Mother Nature did not cooperate...
Hi Conor!! Is this in front of your house? That's a lot of water! It is raining here in Utah today too, but stopped long enough for me to kayak around the lake! Do you remember doing that with us? I hope one day you can come back to Utah, but most of all I want to come visit you in BOSTON!!! Love you! Tell Megan Hi! Love, Aunt Jody
1 comment:
Hi Conor!! Is this in front of your house? That's a lot of water! It is raining here in Utah today too, but stopped long enough for me to kayak around the lake! Do you remember doing that with us? I hope one day you can come back to Utah, but most of all I want to come visit you in BOSTON!!! Love you! Tell Megan Hi! Love, Aunt Jody
Post a Comment