The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Climb Every Mountain
These 2 Billy Goats (Conor and Megan) were so fast that they spent half of the hike yelling, "Come on Mom! Come on Dad!"
The photos probably look familiar because this is Hike #2 of Mt. Monadnock for this spring/summer.
Merry Christmas 2 days late Sweeney family! I want you to know even though we didn't get to chat that day that I LOVE YOU GUYS!! and am so grateful that you are building such great bonds and memories with your kids with your adventures!! I want to move back East...LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Conor in the rain. Such GREAT parents you are! =)
2 comments:
Those rock sculptures are pretty nifty!
Merry Christmas 2 days late Sweeney family! I want you to know even though we didn't get to chat that day that I LOVE YOU GUYS!! and am so grateful that you are building such great bonds and memories with your kids with your adventures!! I want to move back East...LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Conor in the rain. Such GREAT parents you are! =)
Post a Comment