Our Canadian adventures have helped us to make many happy family memories. This year marked our 3rd visit to the Maritime Provinces.
We HEART Canada!
We spent our first night in Bangor, ME and entered Canada the next morning in St. Stephen,
New Brunswick
New Brunswick
2 DVD Players.


They worked out very well. And we still had plenty of great conversations, Travel Bingo games, Trivia questions, and some fighting too.
Our first destination: New River Provincial Park, New Brunswick
| "Look I caught a Hermit Crab! It is cool!" (by Megan) |
We stayed in this Rustic Shelter at New River Beach. Conor and Megan love the high bunks and brought along 1/2 of their rooms to make it feel cozy. We weren't allowed to have a fire because of the dry temps. and the lack of rain in the area. It made for a great vacation though --- dry and warm!
New River Beach, along the Bay of Fundy is so awesome, and at low tide there is plenty of room for building sandcastles and running around!
3 comments:
Looks like SO much fun! We keep hoping to get a vacation in before school starts... we only have two more weeks. Probably not happening ;/ The pics are great. I can't wait to hear more. I hope you had a fantastic birthday yesterday :) -JS&S
Do you guys all have to have passports to go into Canada? Just wondering....
Yes, they require US Citizens to have passports when traveling to Canada. Our kids' expire in 2 years so we're trying to get all of our money's worth... :)
(I just discovered that this began in 2009, rather than in 2011 as I had assumed because of 9-11)
Post a Comment