Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My First Day

The kids got their "first day" of school and today was mine.  I was a substitute teacher in a 5th grade classroom for a half day (3 hours).  It was actually kind of fun.  Since it has been 9 years since I have been in charge of a classroom in a public school, I was nervous.


7 comments:

ellen said...

Good for you!

Sweeney Household said...

This is our "picture spot" in front of our house so I had to be cheesy and hold my little lunch box too! :)

Julie said...

You look cute! Way to go! I bet the 5th graders loved you! Sam is in the 5th grade!

Alicia said...

You're just the cutest! Miss you!

Cami said...

I love this so much. Happy back to school!

amydear said...

I love it! Good for you. Maybe I'll be joining you in the substitute department in a few years.

Melanie said...

What a cute teacher! I'm just getting caught up on your blog. You guys have been busy having a ton of fun and if I ever have a girl I'm getting her a kilt!