What an awesome experience! I had only been to General Conference once before, just before I left on my mission (in 1992 on Temple Square) when President Benson was the prophet. I didn't expect how much I'd enjoy actually being in the Conference Center as much as I did. My sister Jody and I went to the morning session on Sunday and then I went with my sister Julie and her boys for the Sunday afternoon session. We were close enough to see the faces of the speakers and the general authorities and I have always been a huge fan of listening to Conference talks! Brian, on the sly, got tickets for me to bring to SLC and share with my family.
PS. I promise that I didn't take any pictures during the actual live part of General Conference, but we did snap a few of us after the sessions were over, just to show that we were there!
 |
| My sister Jody |
 |
| Me, Sam, Sikoti, and Julie |
2 comments:
I went a few years ago and it was one of the highlights of my trip.
That was a great day! :) I'm so glad you were a trooper and went to both sessions!
Post a Comment