While at BYU I used to run the Rex E. Lee Cancer Research Race in honor of my dad. Somehow running for a cause does seem to ease a portion of the pain. My friend invited me to run this race:
Resolution Run to KICK CANCER.
I love its title and I'd definitely like to KICK CANCER.
My dad died of cancer. My step dad nearly died of cancer. My mom is a 12-year-survivor of breast cancer, my nephew beat cancer as a child. But, unfortunately our family isn't done with cancer. My mom was recently diagnosed with Leukemia.
I decided that I needed to be a part of this race. It's in Lexington (MA) on Saturday, January 5th at 11:00am.
I decided that I needed to be a part of this race. It's in Lexington (MA) on Saturday, January 5th at 11:00am.
Feel free to KICK CANCER with me!

2 comments:
I would love to run it with you (or at least start with you- I'm sure I'd be eating your dust in no time). Cancer always need a good hard kick in the shins. So sorry to hear about your mom's diagnosis.
You're awesome! :)
Post a Comment