Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Sister & St. Patty's

Jody came to visit over St. Patrick's Day weekend!  It was so much fun to have her here and we enjoyed some fun outings, as well as Brian's boiled dinner on St. Pat's.  Despite the fact that she almost didn't make it to her conference in SC, due to the snow storm we had, and that it was super cold that weekend, the pics below show all the reasons that it was a great visit!

We went to see the Boston Temple, visited the New England Aquarium (including the new Sharks and Rays Touch Tank), ate at Legal Seafood and Henrietta's Table, enjoyed corned beef and cabbage, saw a girl with dyed-green hair in the subway, hung out with Conor and Megan, and walked around Cambridge.




















3 comments:

Jody said...

I miss the Sweeneys! Sara and I are sitting here laughing at my Sting Ray touching. I look like a hunch back & look at that belly!! Oh well. It was a blast! I had SO much fun with all of you and loved every minute of it - even with the cold & snow!! I laughed out loud when I saw the green haired girl. Brian had bet us that we would see some crazy St. Patty's day garb when we went on the "T" and he was right!
Conor - how is your little squishy thing-a-ma-jig you got at the Aquarium? And, Megan, did the kids like your story about your adventures with the Bear? Next trip, you better come to UTAH!! XOXOXO Auntie Jody

Jody said...

(PS Totally forgot to say to Jeni, thanks for letting me borrow your coat and scarf and Megan for your gloves (& giving up your room for me!). And to Conor for being so fun and making me think a lot cuz' you are so smart! I am glad you guys are saving for an iPad! I hope Jeni is liking her FT job. Thanks to Brian for driving me safely to the airport in the snow and for the boiled dinner and all the nights on the couch!! (Not cuz' he was in the doghouse!) Love you all...)

J S and S said...

Looks like a bunch of fun. Now if we could just make our way back East :)