Sunday, August 11, 2013

Basin Head Beach


Megan said each day, "Mom, where are we going to sleep tomorrow?"  "Are we going to stay in a hotel or camp?"  If the answer was hotel she was thrilled.  If the answer was in a tent, she was done with the vacation and ready to go home.  Let's just say that she doesn't get that from Brian.

Our week in P.E.I. was spent sleeping in real beds at hotels (as opposed to "fake" beds in a tent or shelter).

Montague and Charlottetown were the 2 cities we stayed in while in P.E.I., and we returned to our absolute favorite beach, Basin Head.

Shots from CHARLOTTETOWN
Boom Burger, COWS ice cream, the pier, St. Dunstan's Basilica





SHOTS from BASIN HEAD
Momentarily walking on water



Riding with the current
This sea star was cracking Megan up as it sat on her hand


Lupins


1 comment:

Jody said...

Hi Conor & Megan! I love how your mom called the Sea Star by its correct name and not Starfish, like most people call it! I like to sleep in REAL beds too Miss Meg...camping is rough on our girly bodies, huh? Love you guys!