Thursday, August 1, 2013

SUMMER VACATION! New River Beach

[April through July will have to wait.  I started working as a teaching assistant full time after February vacation and blogging simply never happened.]

School ended this year on Friday, June 28th!  We had so many snow days that the kids went to school literally up until the last possible, legal date.  The following Monday, July 1st, we headed North on our 4th Annual Canadian Adventures Road Trip.

CANADA, Summer, 2013

We began our vacation in Bangor, ME and then drove to New River Provincial Park (New Brunswick)

Our Rustic Shelter (it was truly rustic -- those boards are very hard to sleep on!)

The kids at low tide on the beach.  Same picture every year - Conor and Megan just keep getting bigger.



Dead low tide - perfect beach for running - 

On the playground with a friend Emily


One of my favorite family shots
3 of my favorite people!

2 comments:

J S and S said...

Love, love, love you all :) Fun to catch up with some photos!
-JS&S

Jody said...

Catching up and know that BUSY feeling! I was there in Boston for one such "Snow Day" - jealous of your summer...Some days, I wish I lived back East. xoxoxoxo