Friday, April 6th, 2007 was a day that we are sure our Dad felt pure joy! All 6 'J's' were together in the Salt Lake Temple. Left to right: Jason, Jody, Jeff, Carolyn (mom), Jenifer, Julie, & Jami. As we entered the temple to join Julie and mom, we all felt overwhelmed with a sense of togetherness and gratitude. FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!!!Megan & I flew out from Boston. Megan experienced her 1st flight and she made lots of new friends. She stuck to me like velcro the whole trip, much to the chagrin of her aunts and cousins. She warmed up to her cousins and had a blast with them. Here are a few shots of our short trip.....




2 comments:
Are we in the same hemisphere as Utah? I swear it's summer there and winter here! Go figure!?
Oh, and very cool experience. I bet your mom was beyond happy!
Post a Comment