The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Spinning into 2008
This year went "spinning" by..... (see our spinning video: a favorite pastime for our kids.)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
PS. Have you ever tried Spinning at the gym for exercise?! I love it. It's the hardest form of exercise I've ever done, but it's great.
Fabulous! I love pictures/videos that can add to our children's "blackmail files" - to be used later in life at most opportune times! (Trust me, our girls' file is PRETT-Y thick!!!)
Ellen, your comment made me bust up laughing! Conor's underwear are almost inappropriate to post, but since he's 4, I thought it was okay. Anyone who visits the Sweeneys sees Conor's underwear occasionally. Break Dancin' 101 taught by C. Sweeney!
4 comments:
Fabulous! I love pictures/videos that can add to our children's "blackmail files" - to be used later in life at most opportune times! (Trust me, our girls' file is PRETT-Y thick!!!)
Just watching them makes my tummy hurt :) We love you guys! -JS&S
That's spinning with a touch of break dancin'.
Ellen, your comment made me bust up laughing! Conor's underwear are almost inappropriate to post, but since he's 4, I thought it was okay. Anyone who visits the Sweeneys sees Conor's underwear occasionally. Break Dancin' 101 taught by C. Sweeney!
Post a Comment