
When they each finished, I clapped and told them to "Take a bow!" This was the best part.
He's the next Keith Lockhart!?GREAT NEWS:
My mom is coming to visit from St. Patrick's Day until the day after Easter! This is so thrilling to me. I have even given up sweets until she comes because I know that we'll be indulging in lots of high-caloric delights when she is here. I have made a menu, thought out some activities, places to go, and the kids are excited to play with her! This is the perfect time of year to have something wonderful to look forward to. "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down...." How about, "Snowy days and Februarys always get me down...." Thanks to my step-dad who has made this trip possible. YIPPEE!!!!!
5 comments:
Sounds awesome!
1st you get mom of the day for pulling out the music blocks. 2nd - yea for your mom's visit!!!
It's a good time of year to have fun things to look forward to!
Enjoy every second of her. Isn't she amazing. Even though we are days closer that you are we still don't see her enough. I wish I could come too.
I wish I could see her too... I get to see Jami though. I'm not sure if that is a fair trade :) Just kidding Jami! Jen I'm so excited for you! I know you'll have a blast! -JS&S
Post a Comment