Sunday, March 2, 2008

Snowman in March

More snow on March 1st. The kids love it. Mommy is ready for daffodils.
Please let this be the LAST snowman we build this winter.....

7 comments:

Cami said...

Cute snowman! I'm ready for daffodils too, unfortunately I forgot to plant them last fall. Oh well! We should definitely get our kiddos together soon.

Sherene said...

I can't wait to build a snowman with Kai'ava, great picture!

Wendster said...

What did you use for the carrot nose, eyes, and buttons?
Cute photo. Great snowman.

McCombs Family said...

That snowman could win a contest. It is so cute. Not to brag but I got a sunburn on my neck today because we played in the yard and it was warm!!! Ok that was bragging.

Sweeney Household said...

Jami, if you weren't my little sister, I'd be mad at you! HE HE. I'm glad someone is enjoying sun somewhere out there. Today it is warmer, but rain is looming.

J S and S said...

Cute snowman. We could have made one over the weekend but then all the snow melted. Now we are back to the mud :( I think I'd rather have snow... JS&S

Nikki said...

I don't blame you. I am SOOOO sick of the snow here as well. we still have at least a foot in our front yard (and it's not going anywhere!)