Saturday, May 10, 2008

FLORIDA visitors!


Uncle Michael and Auntie Janet came to visit all the way from Florida! Both Conor and Megan absolutely love them and really enjoy running around and being chased by Uncle Mike. Conor insisted that Auntie Janet take a walk with him down to the STOP sign and back. It was a nice visit, but it's always too short. We miss them!!! (Mike is sporting Megan's Rainbow Umbrella. Cute, huh?)

2 comments:

Jody said...

I am up late and just read like 6 months of your blog. Love it. You are quite a writer! That SLIDE thing is so cool. I absolutely positively adore the blue walls - I am amazed what you have done with the place since I stayed there on your wedding weekend. Tell the kidlets hi and Brian too. Jazz vs. Lakers on Mother's Day...isn't that just par for the course? Love you tons! Check me out on Josh Groban DVD...song 12!

Sweeney Household said...

I can't believe that my sister is FAMOUS! After your debut being published and now in a DVD, I'm even more proud to be your little sis. ;)