Thursday, May 8, 2008

May Flowers Bring......

May Flowers bring Pollen...... and Pollen brings ALLERGIES!
As much as I love Spring, it is such a bummer that I am an allergy sufferer. My eyes get all puffy and itchy, my throat itches, even my tounge itches! My sinuses feel swollen and I sneeze like a crazy woman. Woe is me.

But I face the pollen head-on with my kids to enjoy the amazingly beautiful weather. I forgot to publish this post a week or so ago after picking Conor up at pre-school. The kids had a blast rolling in the grass.

They did some dancing too. Conor has quite the moves! He and Megan spend a lot of time dancing around at our house. Conor will often say, "Mom, come see my new move. You have to promise not to tell anyone about it, okay?" Then he does this crazy move and says, "Do you like it?" I always say yes, and promise to keep it a secret.






Too sunny for pictures MOM!!!!!! Oh well. I was trying to replicate a picture of Brian with his siblings on this same wall "long long ago". We'll try again.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Jen, it looks like Connor has some serious moves going down the hill. Too funny:)